I saw a similar tutorial for drawing a cat on Facebook and decided to make one on how to draw a capybara. Of course, I’m not a very good artist so this is not such a great tutorial but I suppose it is better than nothing.
So here’s my new contest!
- Using this tutorial, with embellishments, draw a capybara
- Submit your drawing to me by Sunday, August 12th (email@example.com)
- A short explanation of your interpretation can be included
- As always, by blog poll in the right side bar
- Poll will open on August 13th and end on Sunday, August 19th (1 week)
- To the top three entries as determined by the poll
- Potential prizes are:
1st Place: #7 Xandria Schaeffer
2nd place: #9 Lori Star
3rd place: #12 Aliza Tucker
The winners will be contacted to select their prizes.
Congratulations to everyone who participated.
Every entry was amazing and unique (except #18).
And every voter is an important participant.
There is no contest without voters!