Time for a new contest!
Are you wondering what the title of this post means? Well, you can thank Lynn Marcotte for this great definition:
capitalisms — words used to describe capybaras (entry #1)
And that is what this contest is about: words used to describe capybaras!
To enter the contest think up a real word or make up a word and then provide a definition for it that involves capybaras. Another example is:
Capture: noun: the experience, anticipated by some fundamentalist Christian capybaras, of meeting capy-Christ midway in the air upon his return to earth. (entry #2)
That one was provided by Brian Weisel.
As with all my contests, the readers are the judges.
- Post your entry as a comment
- Must be kid-friendly, no profanity and nothing vulgar or inappropriate!
- Enter as many times as you like
- Contest starts now and closes Nov. 13th at midnight, central time.
- Voting will be from Nov. 14th through Nov. 21st
- I will put up a poll on the right side bar of this blog for voting
- The poll will go up on Nov. 15th.
- Prizes are for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
- 1st place chooses then 2nd chooses from remaining, then 3rd places chooses from remaining
- Prizes are: